This whole thing was an accident. This morning after we finished our breakfast tamales, my hubs was thinking something sweet would be good, then he realized he was out of Twinkies. Then I decided to make chocolate cupcakes, and poured the cake mix in the mixing bowl then realized I had no eggs. Then I threw together the ingredients we did have and hoped for the best. And it was accidentally so good that is now officially one of my “recipes”. These puppies literally melt in your mouth. I ate too many. Here’s the recipe.
-1 Devil’s Food Chocolate Cake Mix
-1 Cup of Butter
-A jar of marshmallow fluff
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees
2. Cream the cake mix and butter together until well blended and fluffy.
3. Roll the batter into a one inch ball, and roll it through sugar, and place on a cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
4. Pop the tray in the oven for about 6 minutes, or until the tops of the cookies crack.
5. Let the cookies cool, and then plop a spoonful of marshmallow fluff on em.
6. Mash another cookie on top to make an amazing cookie sandwich.
I took a few bites of one and then told my hubs he could have the second half. But then I ate it.