1. It’s Christmas! I just love Christmas and I just love going overboard on things! Its the 2nd of December and my baby has already met Santa twice and had 3 Christmas photo shoots!
2. Santa came early this year! We’ve had more Twinkies in the last two weeks than I’ve had my whole life.
3. As I previously mentioned, our mail is delivered to a row of random mailboxes nailed in no particular order near the paved road a few miles from us. Well we were having trouble receiving mail due to the previous owner’s name painted across the side of our mailbox.
4. Well now our row of mailboxes isn’t gonna know what hit it.
5. Plus it matches the fabric I just got for my baby’s Christmas pajammies!
6. My baby took his first stab at driving the truck this week. His feet were just a tiny bit too short. Also, he’s not embarrassed by his socks.
7. Unfortunately I recently learned that if you get a speeding ticket for going 22 miles over the limit in our town, it is very expensive. But the good news is, a violation against our Town Code does not count on your record.
8. When I was paying the traffic ticket, my dad was paying his traffic ticket. At least I get it honestly.
9. Due to our lack of television, we like to watch TV shows on DVD sometimes. That’s how I realized my baby makes a convincing Sheldon Cooper.
10. The biggest and most important news from this week is as follows:
11. In conclusion, I hope the rest of y’all are having an awesome holiday season, overflowing with John Deeres and Twinkies and Blooming Tomato plants too!