Holy Macaroni I cannot believe its been nearly 2 months since we moved out here. Here are the highlights of last week…
1. We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family in town and then came back to the country to celebrate with my hub’s family and then went back into town for a bonfire at my parent’s. I put approximately one battrillion miles on the truck that day.
2. Someone who shall remain nameless learned an important lesson this week about making sure there’s gas in the truck so you don’t run out of gas when you’re on a dirt road nice and far from anything that resembles a gas station, for the second week in a row. And that person shall remain nameless because it’s me.
3. This is my baby and his Abuelo having a good ‘ol fashioned Thanksgiving staring contest.
4. IT’S CHRISTMASTIME! CHRISTMAS IS MY FAVORITE.
5. I totally copied that picture from my friend Andi. I swear, I wish it wouldn’t be weird for me to put a picture of her daughter in a Santa hat. It’s so adorable it’s dangerous.
6. My baby had a good chat with Santa. He knows he’s on the Nice list. He’s smug about it.
7. All my baby wants for Christmas is a horsey. Or a ceiling fan. Or something crinkly, like news paper.
8. I’m not sure I’m ready for the upkeep of a horse, but if I accidentally leave the gate open and a cow wonders in and decides to become my baby’s Christmas present, then so be it.
9. All I want for Christmas is for my tomato plant to bloom. Hint hint Mother Nature.
10. Happy Christmas from our family to yours!